Commercial Auto Insurance in Dalhart, Texas
When your business takes you on the road, remember to find commercial auto insurance in Dalhart, Texas.
Whether your growing business requires you to get on the road or your company has been mobile from the get-go, your business is always moving. Just as you would not get behind the wheel of your personal car without first securing auto insurance, similarly, your business needs commercial auto insurance in Dalhart, Texas if you own company vehicles and employees take the keys.
What Does This Insurance Cover?
A variety of commercial auto insurance policies exist to protect the business use of cars, vans, trucks, and trailers. At Promised Land Insurance, we customize each policy to fit the unique needs of each business. The typical policy covers:
- Liability: This protects you and your employees by helping to pay for property, bodily injury, or damages after an accident.
- Medical payments: Helps to cover hospital and medical expenses for your employees, yourself, and passengers in the aftermath of an auto accident.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage: Covers property damage and bodily injury to your employees, yourself, and passengers if an uninsured or underinsured motorist causes an accident.
- Collision: Helps to pay for vehicle damage in an auto accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- Comprehensive: Covers damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, weather events, and accidents including animals.
- Rental reimbursement: Covers your rental car if your vehicle is in an accident.
Do I Really Need Commercial Auto Insurance?
Regardless of the size of your business, you will need a commercial vehicle policy that is customized to your needs. If you operate a large business, you may need coverage for a wide range of vehicle types, from cars to delivery vans to semi-trucks. Many small and home business owners use their personal cars for business use, such as meeting clients and making deliveries. Even though these journeys are often shorter, it doesn’t mean that coverage is optional. Some business use may be excluded from your personal coverage, making commercial auto insurance that much more important.
At Promised Land Insurance, we can find suitable commercial auto insurance in Dalhart, Texas for your business’s needs.