Farm and Ranch Insurance In Morton, Tx
Don’t leave your farm or ranch vulnerable to risks; protect it with the right farm & ranch insurance in Morton, Texas.
As a farmer or rancher, you have a responsibility to care for your land, livestock, workers, and equipment. However, protecting your enterprise from the many threats that it faces is easier said than done. Even if you set up safeguards and take extensive precautionary measures, it’s simply not possible to mitigate every risk that your farm or ranch faces. This is why it’s so important to have the right farm & ranch insurance in Morton, Texas. We at Promised Land Insurance Group understand the unique personal and commercial coverage needs of farmers and ranchers and we offer a wide range of insurance solutions to address these needs. Read on to learn about our wide range of customizable farm & ranch insurance offerings.
Our Insurance Offerings
We at Promised Land offer the following coverage options for farmers and ranchers:
- Farm premises liability: Offers coverage for the injuries or property damage a third-party might sustain while on your property.
- General liability: Offers coverage for third-party losses that your farm or ranch is deemed responsible for.
- Commercial equipment: Offers coverage for the equipment involved in the regular operations of your farm or ranch.
- Workers compensation: Offers coverage for the injuries or illnesses that your workers might sustain while on the job.
- Drought/hurricane: Offers coverage for the property, land, and crop damage caused by droughts or hurricanes.
- Livestock: Offers coverage for situations that might cause losses of cattle and livestock.
- Irrigation: Offers coverage for damaged sprinkler and irrigation systems.
Interested in learning more about what the right farmers & ranchers insurance in Morton, Texas can do for you? The turn to the experts at Promised Land Insurance Group for assistance. We are ready to assist you with all your personal and commercial insurance needs. Contact us to get started today.